It’s not complicated now and it never has been. From Speaker John Boehner:
Did you know that, on President Obama’s watch, 10 people have dropped out of the workforce for every one new job created?
Vice President Biden said it best: the middle class has been “buried” for the last four years. That’s why the House of Representatives has focused on removing government obstacles that hurt families and small businesses. As part of the Republican Plan for America’s Job Creators, the House has passed a series of common-sense jobs bills that will help get our economy moving by:
- Stopping the small business tax hike that threatens more than 700,000 jobs.
- Eliminating red tape and excessive government regulations.
- Expanding energy production to tackle high gas prices and create jobs.
- Addressing our debt and saving programs like Medicare from bankruptcy.
- Fixing the tax code to help bring jobs home.
- Averting the president’s “fiscal cliff” and protecting our troops from his defense sequester.
“We know what we need to do to get our economy moving,” said Speaker John Boehner. “But it’s going to take leadership from the White House. And today, we’re just not seeing any.”