From — 10 Reasons to Vote Against the Murray-Ryan Giant Spending and Deficit Increase — here are just the first four:
(1) IT INCREASES SPENDING BY OVER $50 BILLION DOLLARS. PERIOD.
(2) IT INCREASES THE DEFICIT BY OVER $45 BILLION. PERIOD.
(3) IT RAISES TAXES IN ORDER TO RAISE SPENDING. PERIOD.
(4) THE INCREASED SPENDING WILL BE SPENT ON DEMOCRATIC PRIORITIES WHICH WILL EXPLODE IN OUT-YEARS. PERIOD.
From Heritage — 3 Things You Need to Know About the Congressional Budget Deal — here’s their list:
1. It busts through supposed spending “caps.”
2. It taxes and spends.
3. It spends now and delays savings till later.