- The aggressive promotion of homosexuality and gender change as good and worthy to our children, and any opposing views in schools, community groups, and children’s media falsely portrayed as evil and eventually banned by law.
- The continued rise in the numbers of people living with HIV as 25,000 or more people are infected each year (the current trend) through male/male homosexual sex, with a particular spike among younger males, because our politically-correct public health system won’t take aggressive action to discourage it, since it will be part of “dating.”
- An immediate increase in incidents where Christians or conservatives are threatened or sued for expressing any disagreement with homosexuality or “gay marriage” in the workplace, in schools, in the press, or eventually, in churches.
- Younger and greater numbers of youth claiming a “gay” identity, and then acting on that identity.
- Churches silencing themselves on the sin of homosexuality, then the opposite: being encouraged to sell their congregations, including youth, on the idea.
- Resisters who continue to speak out will eventually be prosecuted, perhaps serve jail terms.
Is this what you want? Most people can see how harmful and unjust all these outcomes would be if they happened. Yet these trends are already starting. So isn’t it time to start trusting God and believing His word, that homosexual behavior is never beneficial but always a sin?