The following is the text of a recent email from Grace-Marie Turner of the Galen Institute, a “public policy research organization devoted to advancing ideas and policies that would create a vibrant, patient-centered health sector.”
Tracking developments in the continuing ObamaCare debate can feel like drinking from a fire hose. Let us stand watch for you at ObamaCareWatch.org — a robust online destination where the Galen Institute aggregates the most cogent and substantive news and commentary about the health law and related policy issues.
- ObamaCareWatch.org gives you a single destination for commentaries, research papers, and news reports by opinion leaders, leading journalists, and experts in the free-market policy community. We immediately distribute links to new posts through tweets, Facebook, and other social media.
- The site also provides instant access to the latest public opinion polls on health reform, plus a current listing of alternative pro-consumer health policy reform proposals offered by policy experts and leading elected officials.
- We also offer an experts page with names and contact information for dozens of top health policy experts from academic institutions and market-oriented think tanks around the country.
In addition, we will produce an e-newsletter to give you an instant look at the week’s top articles. If you registered for the ObamaCareWatch newsletter earlier* and your email address is current, you will receive the newsletter. If not, you can sign up for our weekly summaries by visiting the ObamaCareWatch home page.
Please bookmark ObamaCareWatch for instant access to the most timely research and best ideas to repeal and replace the law. For up-to-the-minute updates, please follow us on Twitter at @obamacarewatch and Facebook at www.facebook.com/obamacarewatch.
We hope ObamaCareWatch.org, our e-newsletter, and social media outreach will become invaluable to you as we continue to fight for changes to our health sector that provide more choices of more affordable health coverage, better access to care, and policies that put patients and doctors first.
* The Galen Institute — a non-profit research organization devoted to free-market ideas in health reform — obtained ObamaCareWatch from the Manhattan Institute and maintains it as a service to the public.
- Please visit us at ObamaCareWatch.org
- For up-to-the-minute updates, please follow us on Twitter at @obamacarewatch and Facebook at www.facebook.com/obamacarewatch.
Please bookmark ObamaCareWatch for instant access to the most timely research and best ideas to repeal and replace the law.