From the Heritage Foundation:
Heritage has laid out the impacts of Obamacare on the American people—and according to a poll released this week, a majority of Americans agree that Obamacare should be repealed. Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius took to the pages of The Washington Post this week to re-argue the Administration’s positions, claiming basically the opposite of the havoc Obamacare is wreaking on the U.S. economy and health care system.
[Here are] the Top 5 Reasons to Repeal Obamacare:
5. To stop adding to the U.S. deficit and debt.
4. To help stop Taxmageddon.
3. To preserve freedom, including religious freedom, for all Americans.
2. To keep health care decisions where they belong—with patients and their doctors.
1. To make way for real, patient-centered, market-based health care reform.