Another good one from columnist John Hawkins—here are a few from his list:
- Real median household income is down $4300 since Obama took office.
- The country has had the longest streak of +8% unemployment since the Depression under Obama: 39 months and counting.
- Going into this election cycle, Barack Obama had raised more money from Wall Street than any President in history. He has also raised more money from Wall Street than all of the GOP presidential contenders combined in this election cycle.
- When Barack Obama took office, gas was $1.95 per gallon. Today gas is $3.72 per gallon.
- Barack Obama added more to the debt in just 38 months than George Bush did in two full terms as President.