“When your family or friends cannot explain why they voted democrat, give them this list and they can pick a reason from this “TOP 12.”
12. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
11. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
10. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
By the way, Rick Newton, author of the newsletter “RightBites,” added the following:
13. I don’t truly value the concepts of freedom, individualism, and personal responsibility. Instead I believe in entitlements, dependence on others, feeling like a victim, and class warfare.
14. I don’t believe in free market capitalism. Instead, I believe that profit is evil and that government regulations and control of profits is necessary. I believe in being enslaved to the government in order that ‘fairness’ may thrive.
15. I believe that if the government was truly advocating collectivism (socialism, progressivism, Marxism, communism, etc.), that they would tell us.
16. Thanks to my public school system brainwashing, I have no idea of what socialism or other forms of collectivism actually mean to me. If I had to venture a guess, however, I’d say ‘socialism’ was the practice of using Facebook, Twitter, etc.