Here is a list provided by Doug Badger in a two-part piece — those who read this article now “know” these things about Obamacare — but since Republicans and conservatives aren’t seriously fighting the information war, it’s pretty much guaranteed that not enough other people do.
1. Fewer people are uninsured.
2. Most newly insured people have gained coverage through Medicaid, not through the exchanges.
3. Obamacare is a good deal for uninsured people with pre-existing conditions and those with incomes below 200 percent of FPL.
4. Subsidies can land you in trouble with the government.
5. Obamacare is a bad deal for most uninsured people with incomes greater than 200 percent of FPL.
6. Premiums are going up.